Instead of spending time picking and choosing what you need, get ALL of our printables (39 pages) in this Personal Finance Workbook.
Here's What You'll Get:
50/30/20 Budget Worksheet
- Map out your current spending and identify possible areas for improvement. You will also receive a copy of our most helpful budgeting tips -- so making your first budget is a stress-free experience!
Debt Repayment Plan Worksheet
- The first step to getting out of debt is to have an accurate picture of where you stand. This set includes two sheets, the Individual Debt Repayment Worksheet, and the Comprehensive Debt Overview.
- An easy-to-use place to document all of your spending. By using it, you may be able to quickly uncover some bad spending habits you didn't even realize you have.
- Easily look at your Total Assets and Total Liabilities, all in one convenient place.
- Easily keep track of your bill due dates, how much you owe, and you can even mark off when each bill has been paid.
- Have one safe and central location to document your banking info.
Insurance Inventory Worksheet
- Never worry about losing track of different policies as the years go by. Keep everything organized and in one spot so you can quickly reference it when you need it!
- Keep track of the following, all in ONE spot: Subscription, cost per year, and whether it's a want or a need. Comes with free reflection worksheet.
- Compare the pros of cons of each card that you are considering. You can compare, side-by-side, things like: fees, interest rates, grace periods, and perks & rewards.
- Never miss an important birthday again. Record names, birthdays, clothing sizes, and gift ideas.
- Save time and money by planning your shopping trips in advance
- Every household needs one. This simple sheet can be put on your refrigerator with a magnet.
- The perfect place to document your goals -- whether they are personal or financial.
- If a mechanic ever has questions, or a prospective buyer wants to know how well your vehicle was taken care of, you'll have one easy place that has everything documented.